- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Position: ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 888-860-5678 x715
Jeff advises companies of all sizes, from startups to trillion-dollar corporations. He’s advised companies on using their patents and other IP as part of their business strategy. He has drafted, negotiated, and closed deals on major licensing agreements. Jeff also advises publishing companies and authors on protecting and licensing their copyrighted work.
A columnist at the Chronicle-Independent, Mr. Pearson shares some of his works at www.acrossthemarsh.com. He is the author of the novel Forever Across The Marsh, a #1 Amazon Best Seller in 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Before joining Mei & Mark LLP, Jeff taught law at the Naval Justice School, where he trained attorneys on trial advocacy, criminal procedure, and the rules of evidence. Before teaching, he served as a lead counsel to military commanders overseas, advising on all matters with a majority of his practice dedicated to international law. A veteran of foreign wars, he has served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
Prior to serving in the U.S. Navy, Jeff worked as a law clerk and patent agent at Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP in Washington, DC. His engineering experience includes work on gas turbines at General Electric as part of GE’s Early Identification Program. He also graduated magna cum laude with honors from Clemson University’s College of Engineering and Science before receiving a juris doctor from George Washington University.
Selected Publications and News Articles
- The Next Big Thing: ChatGPT (Feb 2023)
- The Creations of Our Time (Mar 2022)
- The Triumph of Curiosity (Jan 2022)
- The Fire Within Us (Jan 2022)
- The Mind of an Entrepreneur (Dec 2021)
- J.D., George Washington University
- B.S., magna cum laude, Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University