- New York
*Admitted in New York only. Practice supervised by DC Bar members.
- Position: ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Location: Washington, DC
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 888-860-5678 x712
Jed Weiner is Head of Corporate Practice at Mei & Mark LLP. He advises emerging and seasoned companies and investors in corporate finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, board matters, corporate governance, executive compensation, management equity, restructuring, corporate compliance, and commercial transactions.
Mr. Weiner has worked in private practice at top tier law firms and in senior leadership roles in-house. Mr. Weiner worked as a corporate attorney at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP in New York, London and Palo Alto. He served as general counsel for an emerging company with $300 million in revenues, and lead counsel of a global business division for an NYSE publicly-traded U.S. multinational.
Mr. Weiner has represented clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, automotive, waste management, software, life sciences, energy, retail, banking, and telecommunications. Mr. Weiner has prepared SEC filings for U.S. public companies and led securities transactions in-house and in private practice.
- Tunnel Hill Partners LLP, Jericho, NY
- Brady Corporation (NYSE), Zele, Belgium
- GreenTech Automotive, McLean, VA
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, London, New York, and Palo Alto
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, New York, NY
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- MPhil, Modern Middle East, St. Antony’s College, University of Oxford
- B.A., Columbia University, 1995
- Russian (proficient)
- Arabic (proficient)