- District of Columbia, Maryland
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Position: ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Location: Washington, DC
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 888-860-5678 x706
Guang-Yu Zhu focuses his practice on patent litigation and post-grant proceedings, primarily in the electrical and computer technology areas. He has represented clients in matters before the ITC, district courts, and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. He has experience in matters involving a variety of technologies, such as near field communications, computer hardware, software and business methods, 3-D imaging systems, consumer electronics, and networks.
Mr. Zhu previously worked at Mei & Mark LLP as a patent agent. Before re-joining Mei & Mark, Mr. Zhu was a patent attorney at Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP. Prior to his legal career, Mr. Zhu worked at a major bank trading currencies and precious metals.
- IPR2017-01938, -01939, -01940, -01941 (P.T.A.B.), HID Global Corporation v. Idemia Identity & Security USA (represented HID Global).
- ITC Inv. No. 337-TA-1053, Two-Way Radio Equipment and Systems, Related Software, and Components Thereof (represented Hytera).
- Uniloc USA, Inc. et al. v. Tencent America, LLC, Nos. 2:16-cv-00577, -00694 (E.D. Tex.) (represented Tencent entities).
- Tamabo, Inc. v. Koninklijke Philips NV, No. 2:17-cv-00750 (E.D. Tex.) (represented Philips).
- NFC Technology LLC v. Samsung Electronics, Co., No. 2:15-cv-00283 (E.D. Tex.) (represented NFC Technology).
- J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Cornell University School of Law
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art