Washington, DC – December 23, 2021: Happy Holidays from Mei & Mark LLP
Dear Clients, Colleagues, and Friends:
Happy Holidays from all of us at Mei & Mark LLP! We greatly appreciate your support in 2021 and look forward to working with you in 2022.
As a minority-owned IP+ boutique law firm where 50% of our attorneys are minorities and 25% are veterans, we proudly share some of our highlights in 2021:
- 1 prisoner’s civil rights case as pro bono counsel
- 2 trials (1 jury trial and 1 bench trial)
- 4 federal appellate cases including 1 potentially ground-breaking Trademark appeal involving a mark for a cannabis product
- 7 ITC Section 337 investigations including 2 as Complainants’ counsel
- 14 clients advised in connection with capital raises
- 16 federal district court cases
- 40 new VC fund and emerging company clients in variety of industries
- 100+ patent applications filed
- 250+ trademark registrations under management
- Many satisfied clients, large and small, domestic and international.
Thank you for the trust and confidence you placed in us this year. We look forward to working with you in 2022. May the New Year bring all of us good health, happiness, and prosperity!
Mei & Mark LLP